Sep 15, 2009

It's been a while.

Yeah, I know it's been a while, but since I can't sleep, and it's 4:45 in the morning, I figured I would update this thing called a blog. I can say that this is not an easy thing, trying to keep up with blogging, working, family, facebook, and all the other social networking that is happening all around us. Are you on Twitter yet?
I have had to work hard to focus on what really matters in life, Jesus, Jenn and the kids, my family and friends. Though I can't say that I have the system perfected yet, it has been nice not to have to worry about one more thing.
A lot has happened since my last blog, but don't worry, I don't plan to start catching you up here. There will be plenty of time for that later on. I have a desire to try to share not just life events of the Crawford family, but also a Spiritual aspect and impact that play a major role in shaping who we are as a family.

For both of you that read this, we'll try to do a better job of keeping you posted. Until then, keep praying for us and we will continue to keep lifting you up to the Father in heaven.

No comments: