Oct 26, 2008

On the Road...

This weekend we had the opportunity to go camping with my parents off the Blue Ridge Parkway. We left Friday morning and it started drizzling, it then continued to rain the entire day. Luckily, my parents have a camper that kept us dry and warm.
When we woke up Saturday morning, the weather was absolutely gorgeous. My dad made pancakes and bacon. We drove back up the parkway toward Valle Crucis where they were having the annual "Punkin Festival". Down in the Valley, it was cloudy and cold, but we still had fun. They had some great "kiddie" games and a Bluegrass band that Lydia and Jay loved dancing to.
God's creation is wonderful and this trip reminded me of this.

(you can click on the arrows pointing outward to make it full screen)



1 comment:

blake said...

That's cool man. I still want you, me, Kate & Lydia to go on Fatehr / daughter trip sometime soon.